When creating test automation scenarios you'll find yourself doing one of these 3 things:
- Preparing an environment for the test
- Sending user input
- Evaluating an assertion
User input operations¶
- Browser command - sends a specific command to the browser like refresh, back, etc.
- Click on - clicks on an element or position.
- Move to - moves the mouse pointer.
- Open app - opens application at a particular screen.
- Open URL - opens arbitrary URL (for HTTP-based platforms).
- Press button - presses a button on a remote control.
- Send text - Sends text or special characters into a window or element.
- Assert - evaluates the result of the defined condition.
- Wait until - waits for a condition to become true.
- Clear app data - clears application's local data stores.
- Poll URL - continuously poll a particular URL.
- Run test - executes a test case from within another test case.
- Sleep - sleeps for a predefined amount of time.