LG webOS - Troubleshooting¶
If you cannot find the solution to your problem in the troubleshooting section, please contact us.
LG webOS developer mode passphrase not being accepted¶
In case you are unable to add your LG webOS to Suitest even though everything seems to be set up correctly. Please do the following:
- Uninstall the LG webOS Developer Mode application from your device.
- Reboot the device.
- Download and install the Developer Mode application from the webOS Content Store again.
- Open the Developer Mode application.
- Navigate to the Dev Mode Status and switch it to ON.
- Wait until device reboots, then open the Developer mode application again.
- Navigate to Key Server and switch it to ON.
- Try to add the device again.
LG webOS video player state is different compared to other platforms¶
LG webOS reports the stopped video state while the video is seeking (i.e. during fast forward, rewind or when moving the video cursor to a specific point). On most of other platforms the video state is reported as paused. This is specific to LG webOS and is not dependent on Suitest. You will have to adjust your test cases to accommodate this inconsistency.