Creating a configuration¶
In Suitest an app configuration describes the environment in which it should run when performing automation scenarios.
To create a configuration go to the Suitest app settings page and click on Add new configuration. Then specify a descriptive name for your configuration, pick the appropriate app platform and press Create configuration.
Getting instrumentation code¶
After the configuration has been created Suitest will generate a code snippet containing the Suitest instrumentation library. Copy and paste the code snippet into your app to prepare an instrumented version of it. Here are a bit more platform-specific details to get you through this:
- Android (automatic injection of Native apps)
- Apple iPhone/iPad (iOS/iPadOS)
- Apple TV (tvOS)
- HbbTV / Freeview Play (automatic injection)
- HTML based
- LG webOS (automatic injection)
- PlayStation 4/5
- Roku (automatic injection)
- Samsung Tizen (automatic injection)
- Websites (automatic injection)
- Xbox (One, Series X/S) (automatic injection of HTML-based local apps)
Please note that the instrumentation code is the same for all configurations sharing the same platform.
Integrating the instrumentation library is the only required step. Other configuration options are optional.